1. Those who need Compound K
- Those who do not feel the effect even after taking regular red ginseng
- Those who want a high absorption rate of red ginseng ingredients by ingesting a high content of Compound K
- Office workers exhausted from life due to fatigue and stress
2. Red ginseng ingredient (Compound K) intake of the product
Compound K = 7.0mg
3. Contains fermented wild ginseng mixed concentrate (fermented red ginseng (including Compound K) + fermented wild ginseng (L-carnitine))
Fermented red ginseng: Allows absorption of saponins without the process of decomposing saponins by intestinal microbes (maximizing saponin
absorption / 15.5 times more than general red ginseng)
Compound K: The saponin of red ginseng is converted from high molecular weight polysaccharide into a low molecular weight form that can be
absorbed by the body through the metabolic process of intestinal microbes.
The final metabolite of saponin
Fermented wild ginseng: Even wild ginseng itself has a saponin content that is 2-3 times higher than that of ginseng, and the total saponin content
is increased through fermentation.
(Gamyang ginseng on the 7th day of fermentation: 67% higher saponin content than unfermented wild ginseng)
L-Carnitine: A type of amino acid that reduces body fat, reduces fatigue, and exhibits antioxidant effects (non-fermented wild ginseng is not
detected, produced and increased through fermentation)
4. Fermented wild ginseng extract (6%) and fermented red ginseng (1.87%) produced with Seoul National University technology, a product with
agglomerated fermentation technology (50mL / one intake)
5. With the highest content (7mg/pack) of red ginseng beverage products that emphasize the presence of Compound K on the market, its efficacy is
shown to those who cannot feel the effects of red ginseng.
Products that make you feel good enough
Fermented Red Ginseng Gin CK Essence 7.0